E Shram Registration, E-Shram Card, apply online is discussed here. Cards issued by UAN E Shram require online registration. The government of India has announced the launch of a new web portal titled E-Shram NDUW, which collects data on laborers, migrants, gig-workers and platform workers, traders and street vendors, farmers, and domestic workers.
- 1 E Shram Registration
- 2 E Shram Registration 2021
- 2.1 What Is E Shram Card And What Will Be The Benefit Of E Shram Registration?
- 2.2 E Shram Registration Portal
- 2.3 E Shram Registration Required Documents | What Documents Are Needed?
- 2.4 Fees/Charges | Fee for E Shram Registration
- 2.5 Who Can Apply | Eligibility to Apply E Shram Registration
- 2.6 National Toll Free Number Will Also Be Released
- 3 E Shram Registration 2021 Online Apply
- 4 Various Schemes Under E Shram Registration Portal
E Shram Registration
It’s possible to apply for UAN E shram card by completing the registration process at eshram.gov.in. Fill out the form, and the authorities will check that after that. Your Shramik card will therefore be assigned to you. E Shram Card is what it sounds like, but what is it? All workers are given a Sarkari Yojana card that is universal. UAN, or Universal Account Number, will be on the shram card. With this single card, you can take advantage of thousands of government benefits.
The government of India collects information about the unorganized sector workers by aggregating the database of all the workers, including construction workers, migrant workers, street vendors, domestic workers, agricultural workers, and others. Some such people cannot take advantage of any scheme.
E Shram Registration 2021
|Article||E Shram Registration 2021|
|Authority||Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India|
|Registration Apply Start||26.08.2021|
|Registration Apply Mode||Online|
What Is E Shram Card And What Will Be The Benefit Of E Shram Registration?
In Fact, A Target Has Been Set To Add Another 30 Crore Workers. To Collect The Information Of The Unorganized Workers Of The Unorganized Sector By The Government Of India And By Aggregating The Database Of All The Laborers At One Place, The Workers Covered Under This Portal Such As Construction Workers, Migrant Workers, Platform Artists, Street Vendors, Domestic Workers, Agricultural Workers And Other Organized Workers. Such People Who Are Not Able To Get The Benefit Of Any Scheme. Because It Is Not Possible To Know. What Plan Came And What Went Under This, The E Shram Card Will Be Issued By The Government After E Shram Card Registration. Any Laborer Will Be Able To Get The Benefits Of The Schemes Directly And The Government Will Also Take Different Steps, Whatever They Will Have The Database Of Workers
E Shram Registration Portal
Unorganized sector workers account for 38 crores of the workforce. Construction workers, ready-trackers, small sellers, agricultural workers, domestic workers, women, beedi workers, truck drivers, fishermen, milk vendors, ASHA and Anganwadi workers, MGNREGA workers, and many others are severely reduced. This national-level portal (e-SHRAM Portal) has been created to protect crores of unorganized workers who play a significant role in the country’s economy and envision a healthier and more secure future for themselves.
38 Crore Workers Of The Country Are Working In The Unorganized Sector. Construction Workers, Ready-Trackers, Small Sellers, Agricultural Labourers, Domestic Workers, Women, Beedi Workers, Truck Drivers, Fishermen, Milk Vendors, ASHA and Anganwadi workers, MGNREGA Workers, Self-Employed And Many More Workers In The Unorganized Sector Are Widely Reduced. Are | This National Level Portal (E-SHRAM Portal) Has Been Created For The Welfare Of These Crore Unorganized Workers Brothers And Sisters Who Play A Big Role In The Country’s Economy And To Envision Their Secure Future
There is a new welfare program in India to benefit workers in the unorganized sector, known as E-SHRAM Portal. Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi launched the e-SHRAM Portal. To track and collect all information and data on workers of the unorganized sector, the Labor and Employment Ministry of India has launched E Shramik Portal.
Data collected will develop new schemes, make policy changes, create more job opportunities for workers in the unorganized sector. Whoever applies for the eShram Portal will receive a Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card. The CSC Seva Kendra is an option for candidates that wish to register on E-Shram. E-Shramik Card allows candidates to self-register by linking a mobile phone to their Aadhar cards.
You Will Get 12 Digit Unique Number
- The E Shram Card Of About 38 Crore Laborers Who Will Be Made By The Union Ministry Of Labor And Employment, Will Get A 12-Digit Unique (Universal Account Number UAN) Number On The Eshram Card! So That All The Workers Can Get The Benefit At Once. As You Know That Every Person In India Has A Different Aadhar Card Number As An Identity Card. Similarly, E shram Card Will Also Make You The Identity Of A Laborer Of India
E Shram Registration Required Documents | What Documents Are Needed?
There are about 30 crores unorganised workers in INDIA.Those who wanted to register themselves in getting the NDUW UAN eshramcard have to do online registration on eshram.gov.in.registration needs some documents. The following documents are required to register for the e shram card –
- Permanent Address
- Educational qualification Details
- Skill and Experience details
- Family Members Details
- Aadhaar Number
- Must have A valid Mobile number linked with Aadhar Card.
- Any Bank Account Number
- IFSC code
- Adhaar Card
Fees/Charges | Fee for E Shram Registration
There are no fees required for the e-registration for the e-shram card. 0/- for registration of e-shram card for all Indians.
Who Can Apply | Eligibility to Apply E Shram Registration
Any worker/laborer who is a citizen of India fulfilling the following criteria can apply for the E-Shram Card.
- Worker age should be between 15-59 years
- Worker should not be an income tax payer
- Worker should not be a member of EPFO or ESIC
Whatever Scheme Is Run By The Government Of India! Its Database Will Also Be Linked With All Those Schemes, So That It Will Be Able To Register And Take Advantage Of Schemes In The Formal Sector Through A Single Platform To Do Any Kind Of Work..Help To Take Advantage Of Government Schemes
National Toll Free Number Will Also Be Released
Toll Free Number Will Be Issued To Help The Workers, For Any Kind Of Information, They Will Be Able To Get Information Through Toll Free Number. For Help Which Toll Free Number 14434 Will Be Started After Registration
E Shram Registration 2021 Online Apply
The Government of India has launched a new scheme named the E-SHRAM Portal Scheme for the welfare of Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers. e-SHRAM Portal has launched by Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi. The Labor and Employment Ministry of India has started E-SHRAM Portal to track and collect all information and data about labourers and workers of the unorganized sector. Collected data will be used to launch new schemes, make new policies, create more job opportunities for Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers. Ministry of Labour & Employment will provide the Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card for Who applies for the eShram Portal. Candidates who want to apply for E-Shram portal Registration can apply for CSC Seva Kendra. Candidates can also make self-registration on e-SHRAM Portal using a mobile number linked with Aadhar Card
Benefits Of The E Shram Card
CSC NDUW Shramik Cardholders Can Easily Take Advantage Of The CSC UAN E Shramik Card. Here Are Some Benefits Of Signing Up For The E Shram Portal. Many Schemes Of The Federal Government And State Governments Can Provide These Benefits. Now That It’s A UAN Eshram Card, All The Information Gathered Will Be With The Government, Allowing Them To Locate Which Worker Is Utilizing How Many Benefits At Any Given Time Or Overtime.
- PMSBY Provides An Accident Insurance Coverage Of 2 Lacs To The Employee
- Unorganized Workers Will Be Eligible For All Social Security Benefits
- Shram Card Holders Receive Full Assistance In Emergency And National Pandemic Situations.
In Addition To All Of These Benefits, The UAN Shramik Card Also Entitles The Holder To All The Social Security Schemes Launched By The State And Central Governments. It Is Primarily To Create A Database For Unorganized Workers Of The Country To Provide Social Security Assistance Directly Through The Eshram Cardholders In Pandemics Or Similar Events.
E Shram Registration Online Link (State Wise) Link Available?
|States name||Registration Link|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Check Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Check Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Check Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Check Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Check Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Check Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Check Here|
|West Bengal||Check Here|
How To Log in Online in E Shram Registration Portal?
- To log in to this E Shramik portal, you have to first go to the official website.
Whose link is – register.eshram.gov.in.
- In that, you have to enter your mobile number which is linked with an Aadhar card.
- After that, you have to fill in the captcha code.
- After filing, you have to select the option of YES / NO for EPFO and ESIC.
- Then you have to click on ‘Send OTP‘.
- Now you will receive an OTP. Enter the OTP in the asked Section
- Now you will be asked to enter your Aadhar Card number and Accept the terms and conditions and Click on the Submit button
- The application form will open in front of you, you have to fill it.
- Then after filling all the documents also have to be uploaded.
- After making it click on submit and take the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- After this, your registration will be completed on E Shramik Portal
|E Shram Registration Portal 2021 CSC Login Details|
|Higher Authority||Ministry of Labour & Employment|
|Name of Portal||e-SHRAM Portal|
|Name of Card||Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card|
|Scheme Launch By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||Unorganized Sector Workers and Laborers|
|Article Category||e SHRAM Portal UAN Card Online Registration|
|Official Website||shramsuvidha.gov.in register.eshram.gov.in|
E Shram Registration Eligibility Criteria
- Age should be between 16-59 years
- Should not be a member of EPFO or ESIC
- Should not be an income tax payer
- Must be working in the unorganized sector
How To Do E Shram Registration
- To apply eshram card online , first you have to go to the official website
- There you have to click on register on e-Shram link
- After that you will get the self registration page open
- Here you have to send the OTP by entering the registered mobile number in the Aadhar card.
- After that the dashboard of registration will open in front of you.
- Here you have to fill all the details correctly and submit it like in the last, after that you will complete the e labor card online application eshram card download
Stakeholders of E Shram Registration Portal
- ministry of labor and employment
- ministry of electronics and information technology
- National Informatics Center
- State/UT Govt.
- Line Ministries/Department of Central Government
- Workers Facilitation Center and Field Operator
- Unorganized workers and their families
- CSC – SPV
- Department of Post through Post Office
- Private Sector Partner
Various Schemes Under E Shram Registration Portal
Social Security Welfare Scheme
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana- Through This Scheme, A Minimum Pension Of ₹ 3000 Is Provided To The Beneficiary After The Age Of 60 Years. If The Beneficiary Dies Then 50% Of The Pension Share Is Provided To The Spouse Of The Beneficiary. To Get The Benefit Of This Scheme, The Beneficiary Will Have To Pay The Premium Which Will Be Between ₹ 55 To ₹ 200. 50% Of The Premium Amount Will Be Deposited By The Beneficiary And 50% Will Be Deposited By The Central Government.
National Pension Scheme For Shopkeepers, Traders And Self Employed Person – Under This Scheme A Minimum Pension Of ₹ 3000 Is Provided To The Beneficiary After The Age Of 60 Years. To Get The Benefit Of This Scheme, The Beneficiary Has To Pay A Premium Of ₹ 55 To ₹ 200. 50% Of The Premium Amount Is Deposited By The Beneficiary And 50% Is Borne By The Central Government.
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana- This Scheme Is Implemented By The Department Of Financial Services. The Benefit Of This Scheme Is Provided By The Bank. On The Death Of The Beneficiary Due To Any Reason, ₹ 200000 Is Provided To The Beneficiary’s Nominee Under This Scheme. E Shram Card Download
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana- Under This Scheme, If The Beneficiary Dies Due To An Accident Or The Beneficiary Becomes Completely Disabled, Then An Amount Of ₹ 200000 Is Provided, If The Beneficiary Is Not Completely Disabled Then ₹ 100000. Financial Assistance Is Provided.
Atal Pension Yojana- Under This Scheme, A Pension Of ₹ 1000 To ₹ 5000 Is Provided To The Beneficiary. A Lump Sum Amount Of Pension Is Also Provided Under This Scheme To The Beneficiary’s Spouse After The Death Of The Beneficiary. E Shram Card Download
PDS- Through This Scheme 35 Kg Rice Or Wheat Is Provided To The Beneficiary Per Month. 15 Kg Of Food Items Are Provided To The Family Living Above Poverty Line.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Gramin- Through This Scheme, Financial Assistance Of Rs 1.2 Lakh Is Provided In Plain Area And Rs 1.3 Lakh In Hilly Area For The Construction Of House.
National Social Assistant Program- This Is A Pension Scheme. Through This Plan, A Premium Of 300 To ₹ 500 Has To Be Paid Per Month. Under This Scheme, A Pension Of ₹ 1000 To ₹ 3000 Is Provided. E Shram Login
Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana- Through This Scheme Health Insurance Up To ₹ 500000 Is Provided To Every Family Without Paying Any Premium.
Health Insurance Scheme For Weavers- Health Insurance Is Provided To The Weaver Through This Scheme.
National Safai Karamchari Finance And Development Corporation- Financial Assistance Is Provided To The Safai Karamcharis Through This Scheme.
Self Employment Scheme For Rehabilitation Of Manual Scavengers- Through This Scheme Skill Training Will Be Provided To Manual Scavengers And Their Dependents Free Of Cost. Apart From This, A Stipend Of ₹ 3000 Will Also Be Provided By The Government
E Shram Registration Card Benefits
Indian Government Has Run Many Welfare Schemes For Unorganized Sector Workers And Labourers. Many Workers Are Missing The Opportunity To Get Benefits Of The Scheme Because Of A Lack Of Awareness. You Can Check The Benefits Of E Shram Portal Registration. Eshram Card, E Shram Gov In, Eshram Card Download, E Shram Gov In, E Shram Login
- Financial Support
- Social Security Scheme Benefits
- More Job Opportunity
- Premium wave for 1 Year
- Bhima Yojana Insurance Cover
- Track Migrant Labourers workforce
Documents Required : E Shram Registration
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Ration card
- Electricity Bill
- Mobile Number Linked with Aadhar Number, e shram login
Who can register in the E Shram Registration portal?
- An unorganized worker (who is between 16-59 years of age and is not a member of EPFO/ESIC or NPS (Govt funded)).
- Only agricultural laborers and landless farmers are eligible for registration on the e-shram portal. Other farmers are not eligible